We're committed to helping our employees and their families lead healthy, productive lives
We’re committed to providing our employees and their families the means to lead healthy, productive lives. We invest in their physical, emotional, social and financial well-being to help them achieve their full potential personally and professionally. Our well-being program provides resources, information, motivation and support to empower our employees to manage their health and make informed decisions.
Our benefits offerings include a number of comprehensive health and welfare plans to serve the varying needs of employees and their families. We offer:
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage
- Retirement planning counselors and market competitive 401(k) programs
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability and other insurance products
- An employee assistance program that offers assistance with retirement planning, finding childcare and free counseling
- Tuition assistance programs
- Various voluntary benefits including legal insurance, identity theft protection plan, critical illness insurance, accident insurance and coverage for home, auto and pets
Other programs vary by business and location, reflecting the distinct and diverse needs of our employees and include everything from biometric screenings, mental wellness and fitness programs to in-person health coaches and a wide variety of apps that can help employees navigate difficult health care decisions and life changes.
Looking for current or former employee benefits information?
General Dynamics' wellness programs help our employees and their families make healthy lifestyle choices and minimize health risks. These programs vary by business and location, offering resources, motivation and support that reflect employee needs and the characteristics of local healthcare systems.
Many locations offer a broad range of on-site health services in addition to educational programs and wellness events. Most provide on-site influenza immunizations, health screenings and exercise offerings.
We understand that support for the lives of our employees outside of work is critical. We provide a wealth of resources to assist our employees who are seeking to expand their families, with benefits to support adoption and infertility treatments, as well as maternity programs. We also offer paid parental leave programs and provide tools and resources for parenting support.
Find Your Next Challenge
Use the search fields below to tell us what you want to do, and where you want to work.